In Internet explorer, go to Tools > Internet Options, and enter www.scottisharts.org.uk in the 'Address' text box.
If you would like to bookmark a page in this website, use your browser's inbuilt settings. For example, in Internet Explorer, go to Favourites > Add to Favourites.
To save a document or file from this website you can either:
- select the save button OR
- right click and 'save target as' (Windows) or ctrl click and 'download link to disk' (Mac).
Wherever you are on this website, you can choose to print a page in two different ways:
- select the in-built ‘print this page’ function throughout the website at the bottom of the pages
- use your browser and select ‘Print’ from the File menu
At the bottom of each page you will find a number of useful buttons.
Top of page does what it's name suggests, saving you from scrolling back to the top of the page. Print this page allows you to access a printable version of the page's main content. Send to a friend lets you send the page you're on as a link in an email to a friend.
Change your browser settings to resize text.
If you are using Internet Explorer:
- Click Tools > Internet Options > Accessibility
- Check the 'ignore font sizes specified by Web pages' box
More detailed information is available on Microsoft's web site:
If you are using Opera:
- Click File > Preferences > Fonts & Colors
- Change minimum font sizes as desired
If you are using other browsers, or cannot change font sizes, please view help information that is provided. This can usually be found within the browser software itself.