Aimed at current grant holders, this guidance explains why and how you should provide monitoring information for claiming payments. Download interim and final project monitoring forms below.
Please refer to the payments section for guidance on how to claim payments.
Reasons for project monitoring report forms
- We need to monitor your grant so that we can account for the use of the funds we distribute, and to demonstrate the positive effect the arts can have on the lives of the people of Scotland.
- To enable us to have all the information we require for progressing your payments and for monitoring purposes, in a format which corresponds to the information we asked you for in your application form.
Checklist for providing monitoring information
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you have answered all the questions and have provided the financial information in the required format, and that you have signed where requested.
- If any information is incomplete or missing, we will have to get back to you and this will delay any payment due.
- If you do not submit the reports to us by the dates we ask and meet all other grant conditions, payments of your grant and any other grant that you hold with us may be affected.
Where to send monitoring reports
- Please send your report/s to the Grants Department who will check that everything has been correctly completed and signed.
- Please do not send your report to any other department, as this is likely to delay any payment due.
What happens next
- If the Grants Department is satisfied that your report is complete and everything is in order, they will forward your report to the lead officer for your application for approval.
- Once the lead officer has checked and approved your report, all the paperwork is sent to our Finance Department who will check your financial information. They will contact you if they have any queries, and if all is in order they will issue your cheque.
How long will it take
- We will aim to process all payment claims within 10 working days.
Please remember that when the final amount of your grant is calculated, if the project has achieved a surplus of funds due to reduced costs or increased income from other sources, we will reduce our final payment or ask you to repay any overpaid sums as appropriate.
This information is given in our guidelines and in the standard conditions of the offer letter.
|Interim project monitoring form|
||Rich text file
|End of project monitoring form |
||Rich text file